My biggest concern is that if many of my classmates find the topic boring and the don't want to listen and just don't care about it. To overcome this concern, I'm trying to add as much transitions as possible in which to make my PowerPoint more entertaining. I am also trying t figure out how t add a game in the end with prizes.
* you use an apostrophe when describing possession
* making odd plurals
I feel that my overall grade in English should be better than what is shown because I feel as though I know what has to be done and understand most of the curriculum.
I don't know what my grade is for my research paper so I can't really answer this question.
1.) The expectations for the oral presentation is that you must speak loud and clear. You need to make sure that you are making eye contact with everyone not just Ms. Brown or a single person.
2.) Te thing that I will struggle with the most is being confident in the presentation.
3.) Speaking loudly
Use easy bib. I know that the header begins with your name followed by your teachers name then the class name including the period followed and ended by the date. When using MLA format, you also have to double space yo
1. I have not yet looked up for sources
2. No, I do not have a source printout
3. I am not ready for the reason that I haven't started on this project.
4. I need to get started as soon as possible in order to finish by the due date.
1. When Briana saw her friend, Briana smiled.
2. On my street, the garbage truck pick up trash every Wednesday.
3. My friends say the World State is corrupt, but I disagree.
4. As Jovanny was talking to Jesus, Jesus started to cry.
5. Even though Lizbeth invited Anita to the party, Lizbeth was still upset.
Her evidence is different from her analysis because with her evidence, she i taking factual evidence straight out of the book. On the other hand, her analysis defines her point of view and how she understands the piece of textual evidence she used in the essay.
1. After the teacher gave Jessica the paper, Jessica walked away Angrily
3. After Mrs. Morales scolded little Sarai, Mrs. Morales regretted her rudeness.
4. When President Nixon met with chairman Mao, Nixen felt a new chapter of history had begun.
5. Juan gave his brother a copy of Brave New World, which was Juan's favorite book.
i am a senior in high school and am 17 years old. I grew up in Los Angeles, CA and I haave a smaill faily. I decided to to a topic of infinite ampounts of topis because i couldnt decide o.n one.